What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to make every type of fresh and salt water fishing lure
- Find, like most anglers, that you’d rather catch one fish on a homemade lure than a dozen on a store bought lure
- Amaze your family, fishing buddies and friends – with your expert knowledge and skill
- The four basic types – of metal squids and why they are popular for surface fishing
- Everything about spinning bugs – complete details on building many different types
- Know how to make 3 favorites – Propeller plugs, popping plugs and surface plugs
- Why you can’t beat the “French” type of spinner – for easy casting
- Wooden plugs – the easy way to make these, get started with a broom handle!
- How to make 3 favorites – Propeller plugs, popping plugs and surface plugs
- Why jig type lures are one of the deadliest – in salt water fishing
- Different types of hook hangers – and how to fit them to your plugs
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Make Fishing Lures scores 71.62/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.makefishlures.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $4.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: makefishlures.com you’ll also be taken through to makefishlures.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)